International Choreography Competition in the Netherlands
To enter, choreographers must send a sample of their choreographic work, a registration form and proof of payment of the 10,- euro non-refundable application fee to email@example.com. Only COMPLETE applications will be considered. Video material and applications submitted by January 20th will receive a special discount!
All applications must be received by March 6th at the latest.
The competition is divided into Ballet and Contemporary, with separate judging for Juniors and Seniors. The competition will take place on May 6th 2017, at Toneelschuur Theatre in Haarlem, the Netherlands.
1. The organizers must receive applications no later than March 6th 2017.
2. Competition is for professional and amateur dancers/choreographers.
3. Choreographers must be aged 18 or over.
4. The competition is open to duets and group works.
5. The choreography should be no longer then 4 minutes.
6. A link to an online recording of the piece you wish to present at the Choreography Competition 2017 should be included with the application form. (Rehearsal recording is acceptable.)
7 Those involved in the event should be available for performances and necessary rehearsals free of charge. This includes any possible radio/TV interviews, press releases and Internet broadcasting.
Please fill out the application form below and send application material via email to firstname.lastname@example.org