DiA’s curriculum is designed to prepare dancers for a demanding and competitive profession. Our aim is to help young artists bridge formal training and their entry in the professional world. A diverse range of courses will enable students to develop their creative and research skills to an advanced level and undertake in-depth research to support their growth as dance artists. DiA training dancers will receive the following opportunities:
• Intensive training
• Individual coaching
• NDT Repertoire
• Physical theatre
• Audition training
• Compositional and Choreographic research
• Creating a professional photo and video portfolio
• Training in different art disciplines and deciphering these disciplines in relation to dance.
• Become critically engaged with the complex and changing cultural, social and political contexts by expanding their artistic development.
• Guidance in project and arts business management.
DANCE IN ART’S PROGRAM ENABLES STUDENTS TO BUILD THEIR DANCE INTERESTS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE. DISCOVER MORE ABOUT DANCE, AND OPEN UP TO POSSIBILITIES FOR PERSONAL, ARTISTIC AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT.